Saturday 31 May 2014

Celebration Party

Having a Celebration Party was one of the things I wanted to do as soon as I finished my treatment and had a few weeks to recover (and had some hair!)

Stanmer House, Stanmer Park, Brighton. Built b...

I chose Stanmer House, just outside Brighton - not just because it's a lovely location but it's also where I've met family and friends at regular intervals before, during and after treatment.  A lovely place, very friendly staff and amazing food.

Of course - if you're going to have a party, you need a cake!

Celebration Cake from The Brighton Cake Co.
Sunshine, good food, good wine, a bit of fizz and of course family and friends - thank you everyone for being there through the last few months.


(Stanmer House - Photo credit: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment