Wednesday 28 May 2014

Today I got styled!

Having a 'new' hairstyle, a little bit further into another decade and with a recent life-changing experience behind me - I needed a makeover or at least an update to my new 'look'.

Most people who know me are used to seeing me either in t-shirt and leggings, outdoor gear or occasionally something more business related when I'm out and about with work.  I definitely dress for comfort not fashion!

I booked a session with the lovely Janine at Sassy Style who came up with a few ideas to kick my wardrobe up a gear, how to add a splash of colour, as well as telling me what suits my body type from top to bottom.

I took along a few items from my wardrobe and was pleased to say that most of them met her approval but the important thing is I now know how to wear them and make more use of a few items I haven't worn for a while.

You get a very useful style board after the session to give you some ideas and act as a reminder of what we discussed as well as shopping tips - both what to shop for and wear to shop.

Great fun and definitely worth doing if you're looking for a new look or just want to update your wardrobe or find a party frock.

I will still be wearing t-shirt and shorts or leggings to do the gardening!
A fashion look from May 2014 featuring Coast dresses, River Island tops and Pull&Bear tops.
My new styleboard

No comments:

Post a Comment