Not me but friends moving house.
They had a great company of movers who had done a lot of the work and gone over and above usual moving duties by the time I arrived, so there wasn't quite as much unpacking, furniture moving or putting together of things as I was expecting.
Still a few things left to help with - such as:
- Shopping for new curtains.
- Putting up a curtain pole with a very flash electric drill, complete with light - handy for those dark corners ... it's still up.
- Setting up the PC and printer - took me back to my techie days.
- Unpacked and sort through a few more boxes, finding storage places - a lot less storage than their previous house
- Clambered up the loft ladder to store a few boxes in the attic.
And importantly get the bird feeders stocked - which were quickly visited by a steady stream of garden birds and a few woodland species too - nuthatch and greater spotted woodpecker. Lovely to watch them while having breakfast.
Several dog walks - up hill and down, having been collected from the kennels where they avoided adding to the packing chaos.
Travelled door to almost door by public transport - sometimes a lot easier on a long journey than driving, especially when it involves the M25 and M1!
Moving house (Photo credit: Wikipedia)